ادارة المنتدى
alhamdullah.alafdal.net
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجى التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدى
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدى
alhamdullah.alafdal.net
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

alhamdullah.alafdal.net

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
تصويت
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 25 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 25 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 3184 بتاريخ الأحد يناير 01, 2017 6:01 am
المواضيع الأخيرة
» عدنا والعود احمد
God is nowhere! Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 25, 2019 11:57 pm من طرف عطر المساء

» سيرة رسولنا الكريم عليه افضل الصلاة واتم التسليم
God is nowhere! Emptyالسبت أبريل 15, 2017 12:40 pm من طرف عطر المساء

» الرسم على الجدران
God is nowhere! Emptyالسبت أبريل 15, 2017 12:37 pm من طرف عطر المساء

» رساله شهر رمضان
God is nowhere! Emptyالسبت أبريل 15, 2017 12:35 pm من طرف عطر المساء

» اهلا رمضان
God is nowhere! Emptyالسبت أبريل 15, 2017 12:31 pm من طرف عطر المساء

» الصراحه الفتاة رفعت ضغطي وانا بقرأ
God is nowhere! Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 25, 2016 12:09 am من طرف عطر المساء

» دعاء الشرب من ماء زمزم
God is nowhere! Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 25, 2016 12:07 am من طرف عطر المساء

» قصيده لمظفر النواب عن فلسطين
God is nowhere! Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 25, 2016 12:06 am من طرف عطر المساء

» محاضره ابكت الملايين لنبيل العوضي
God is nowhere! Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 23, 2016 11:30 pm من طرف ماجد الشرفاء

God is nowhere!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ماجد الشرفاء
مشرف منتدى الترفيه
مشرف منتدى الترفيه
ماجد الشرفاء

الجنس : ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1129
العمر : 56
السٌّمعَة : 135
نقاط : 7071
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/03/2009

God is nowhere! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: God is nowhere!   God is nowhere! Emptyالأحد يوليو 19, 2009 7:05 pm

He indeed is the Aware, the Seer of His servants.
(Quran 17:30)

Truly We created man and We know what his innermost self whispers within him, and We are closer to him than his jugular vein.
(Quran 50:16)

In this, truly, there is a lesson for all who have eyes to see.
(Quran 3:13)

Where am I? It is hard to tell. My mind and my senses tell me that I am in a world of solid objects and of people who are no more and no less than they appear to be. But the Quran tells me, as do other scriptures, that-here and now-I am in the presence of God. My absence from Him is due only to my blindness or to the covering which encloses me and all who are with me, shutting out this tremendous presence.

Years ago, in India, I met a strange man known every where as "the German Swamy". He came to our home one evening in his grubby dhoti and fumigated the house with the acrid smoke of cheap cigars, and he told me a story. It was a story that depended for its point upon an English word, so he could not have heard it told in Tamil, the local language, or in German. Perhaps he had invented it for my benefit.

There was once a hermit, he said, who lived for many years in a cave, subjecting himself to bitter austerities in his search for God. Finally, in despair, he chalked on the cave wall the words "God is nowhere!" Then he walked out into the world or, perhaps, to his death. Some time later a shepherd boy took refuge in the cave, He was almost illiterate and traced with difficulty the letters which the hermit had left as his empty testimony. N-O-W, "Now". Having got that far he rested briefly before tracing the remaining letters: H-E-R-E, "Here". Light flooded his mind and joy possessed his heart. He had it. "God is now!" "He is here!" In a flash he reached the goal that the hermit had sought in vain.

As the Quran constantly reminds us, "God does as He wishes"; and again, we "plot", but He is the better "plotter". We think that we understand, but He alone understands. He chooses as his agents and for His greatest gifts men and women whom we may think unworthy; His justice and weighing are not like ours, "Far exalted is He above all that y attribute to Him," says the Quran.

Ads by Google:
Advertisements not controlled by IslamiCity
There are, indeed, people-a few people-who have been enabled to see beyond and behind the stage set which is "reality" for the rest of us. Since they still live in this world, they have acquired a kind of double vision. In Ibn Arabi's phrase, they "see with two eyes". They walk among the one-eyed. They mix with them and bestow blessings upon them, having access to the ocean of mercy. But limited vision is what makes earthly existence possible. If we were all capable of perceiving, clearly and permanently, what lies beyond the screen, this world of trial and testing would have no function; it would no longer be what it is and what it is meant to be. St. Augustine referred to the fall of Adam as a "happy sin"; the fall from Paradise brought this non-paradisal world into being, and the Quran tells us that, it was created "in truth or "by the Truth". In other words, it was created in accordance with the divine intention as the theatre in which we play our parts as though this theatre were that there is. Hence the need for Revelation, for guidance, for the "messages" which come to us from elsewhere
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
عطر المساء
مشرفة منتدى الادب العربي
مشرفة منتدى الادب العربي
عطر المساء

الجنس : انثى عدد الرسائل : 989
العمر : 41
السٌّمعَة : 122
نقاط : 7245
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/05/2009

God is nowhere! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: God is nowhere!   God is nowhere! Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 12, 2009 8:32 pm

[

Thank you very much for the great topic I hope God will help you to service this debt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

God is nowhere!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
alhamdullah.alafdal.net :: اسلاميات :: Islam In English Language-
انتقل الى: